How to Succeed in the International Arena
A 1 1/2 – 2 hour workshop or half day summit
The length of time for this training session may be adjusted to meet client preferences.
Are you world ready? Globalize your interactions with international business etiquette. Culture hides more than what it reveals. Being intuitive to different communication styles, cues, taboos, and personality types empowers you to forge stronger relationships and have a distinct advantage in business and social situations. This cultural awareness helps you to know if you have offended, pleased, amused, or caused your foreign counterpart to “lose face”. Many negotiations and business deals have been lost to those who were unaware of the importance of intercultural communication. Whether you’re traveling abroad or working for a global company, this intelligence will open doors. Represent yourself with cultural competency as a refined world-class citizen.
- Project Cultural Awareness with Global Intelligence
- What is Ethnocentrism?
- The 5 Key Dimensions of Culture & “Style Switching” Strategies
- Bridging Cultural Gaps
- Refine Your Cross-Cultural Communications
- Master the Meeting and the Art of Persuasion
- Principles of Professionalism: World-Class Eye Contact, & Business Card Protocol
- International Greetings & Introductions
- Hand Gestures, Body Language, and other Non-Verbal Communications
- Written and Verbal Communications
- “Netiquette”: Electronic Communications & Online Presence
- And much more